Friday, February 23, 2007

ah, the tangled web we weave...

The internet is driving me insane! I've been changing all my pages around so the domain names are in the right place and I started a Google Apps account which is, granted, really cool...but because you can't combine Google accounts, I have my pages divided between two accounts, my email on another...well, actually I have three emails which forward to that account...I'm not even sure which one my blog is on (not to mention that it's been down all day since I decided to switch my more professional looking page to caliseacree.com and my blog to blog.caliseacree.com (you can update your bookmarks if you like, but you should be able to use the old ones to get to the site anyway) but now you probably won't be able to read this for a day and a half because my stupid domain host is taking "usually up to 72 hours" to switch over!
This is crazy! I mean the reason I use Google in the first place is to have all my online apps together but now I'm juggling three and that's worse because I can't be signed in to more than one at a time! AURG!!
This doesn't mean, however, that Google will not take over the world as I previously theoriezed, it just means I'm an idiot for not getting one stinkin' account in the first place. Maybe eventually I'll move all my emails, documents, blog posts, pictures, bookmarks, rss feeds, calendar and googlepages over to one account...yeah, like that's going to happen any time soon :P

No comments:

AdSense Referral

Just another reason Google is going to take over the world. Plus, it's free! What could be better than that?