Friday, February 23, 2007

happy week

Just something quick tonight since I really need to cram for my midterm tomorrow and I've been using my blog and facebook to procrastinate writing all week! *Sigh* Procrastination is really a curse.
So here is my top ten good news of the week:
1) My new favorite song, for now anyway, is "Boys Don't Cry" by the Cure. I also love "Embers and Envelopes" by Mae and "I'll Follow You into the Dark" by Death Cab for Cutie, but I've liked those for a while.
2) I was able to buy said songs from iTunes this week! Yay! Plus a ton more '80s songs, more Death Cab, Angels and Airwaves and the Fray!
3) There was no school on Monday so the week was incredibly short!
4) I got to hear my one-year-old niece say, "Tick, Tock" on the phone when talking about a clock. Pretty much the cutest thing in the world!
5) I did reasonably well on my Monologues in Acting class this morning.
6) I taught a lesson on Physical Fitness for our church activity and it went really well!
7) My Empty-Water-Bottle Drawer is full! (Although I don't know if that's necessarily good news)
8) I have Tropical Starbusts and Sour Mentos that came in a pretty swirly mug I bought for myself! That brings my kitchen items up to two!
9)I aerobicized my butt off tonight! (I don't care that aerobicized is not a word. It should be!)
10) And, best of all, I'VE LOST 6 LBS SINCE I'VE BEEN HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you and goodnight.

No comments:

AdSense Referral

Just another reason Google is going to take over the world. Plus, it's free! What could be better than that?